The Hooker in Toy Story
Sid in Toy Story is one rotten peach. He mangles his little sister’s toys and reassembles them in the creepiest ways imaginable, and he has one that is a pair of legs and a hook called a “Hooker”.
Shrek, Peter Griffin, Papa Smurf, and Mister Burns are real people; we have proof.
If you die from an accident, these are the most likely ways you will go
Just Like Fingers!
A person’s lips and fingers are some of the most sensitive parts of the body. And just like fingerprints, no two lip impressions are the same.
Turning Your Head
Did you know that two out of every three couples will turn their heads to the right when they kiss? It makes sense when you consider the fact that they’re facing each other. Your right? Or my right?? Actually, it’s both!
Obama’s First Kiss
The tongue is also a peripheral sense organ, which means it helps sends signals to the brain about how cold or chocolately something is.
Good for Relaxation
Kissing reduces anxiety and relaxes the mind by releasing the hormone oxytocin in the brain.
Got any travel plans this year? Cancel them. You’re going to want to put each of these places on your bucket list, so why not start now?
Sometimes words aren’t enough to communicate with the object of your affection — English words, that is. In case you aren’t lucky enough to speak 12 languages fluently, we’ve compiled a love and dating-themed vocabulary list drawn from sources as varied as Tagalog, Dutch, and Inuit. Get over your saudade, indulge in a little cafuné, and you’ll be queesting in no time.
- Mamihlapinatapai (Yaghan, Tierra del Fuego) – This term, which holds the Guinness World Record for “most succinct word,” means “looking at each other hoping that either will offer to do something which both parties desire but are unwilling to do.”
- Saudade (Portuguese) - A melancholic nostalgia for someone or something from the past.
- Tuqburni (Arabic) – The literal translation is “You bury me,” referring to a love so deep you can’t imagine living life without your partner.
- Bakku-shan (Japanese) - A girl who’s only attractive when she’s viewed from behind.
- Forelsket (Norwegian) – That intoxicatingly euphoric feeling you experience when you’re first falling in love.
- Cafuné (Portuguese) - The act of running your fingers through your lover’s hair.
- Paasa (Tagalog) – “A person who leads someone on (intentionally or not). Appearing as if they are genuinely interested romantically when they aren’t.”
Holding You Forever
The photo is perfectly posed and one of the best before and after shots out there. You can almost imagine the baby lying just beneath the surface of her baby bump as she cradles her belly. In the after shot, she holds the baby in almost the exact same way.
How cute is this baby, wrapped in the flowers that once wrapped the belly that held it. A cute idea for a before and after.
Don’t waste your hard earned money on these expensive things. It’s just not worth it!
Makeup is usually used to transform you into a hotter version of yourself…Not with this girl! Her makeovers are horrifying.